1. No Homophobia
Homeophobia is not acceptable anywhere on this site
2. No Racism
Racism is not acceptable anywhere on this site
3. No Bullying Of Users Religious
everyone has the right to come and join and have fun no matter what there Religion is
4. No Abuse
Please do not Abuse members or the staff if you have a problem then please report them
5. No Spamming
We do not allow spamming
7. No Op Begging
if you would like to become an op please join the Channel #Help to start with so a member of Staff can see how good you are
RandomChatUk Staff will not become involved with disputes between chatters, Please use the Block function provided, however should a dispute become inflamed or cause disruption within one of our rooms a staff member may take action to draw it to a close. Also If You Have Been Banned From a Channel please have a Chat with the Room Owner or The Operator That Banned you Staff will not get involved unless needed.
What you can expect from RandomChatUk staff:
- Staff at RandomChatUK are carefully selected for their attitude and skills in problem solving.
- Staff will be friendly to everyone on the site and are completely unbiased.
- Staff will not troll or be offensive to a chatter at any time.
- Staff will join in the chat in rooms and make newcomers and regulars alike feel welcome.
- We will endeavour to make your chat experience as pleasant as possible while adhering to the rules as set out above.
- Staff will not share personal information belonging to member of this website.
- Staff will not answer questions about previous identities or when a chatter was last seen on the site. Chatters personal privacy is paramount.
- Our goal is to protect chatters from online abuse, bullying, harassment and will deal with complaints as swiftly as possible.
- Should you have an issue with a staff member you are free to submit a report and it will be investigated fully by admin and acted upon should it be deemed necessary.
- Staff will not discuss warns, kicks or bans with the person they have actioned or other chatters, questions about bans should be directed to email@example.com
- Abuse of staff members will not be tolerated.